INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY: (ICT)
As new technologies emerge, the ICT program continues to develop so that students are prepared to incorporate new technologies into their lives. With the use of the computer lab, students grow comfortable and confident in their technological abilities so that they can stay on top of the rapidly changing environment.
At VICODEC, ICT goals include:
- Teaching students to responsibly and effectively use technological resources
- Enhancing learning across the entire curriculum via incorporation of new technologies
- Providing access to ICT resources including emerging technologies
- Allowing students to connect with communities, both local and across the globe
- Improving the ICT skills of staff members